Quality Audit Techniques
– video presentation with voice over
– virtual learning training.
QUALITY AUDIT TECHNIQUE
ABOUT THE COURSE:
- To understand the process required to drive the organization’s quality system to ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness.
- Ensure effective Quality oversight related to Contract Organisations and other Service Providers.
- Obtain a detailed practical understanding of advanced auditing methodology and how to apply it.
- How to identify areas that need special attention and how to focus our efforts to deliver in all relevant areas.
- Significantly improve your own competence related to audit techniques.
To re-enforce a comprehensive understanding of the requirements for both the QA & SMS systems and the different types of audit techniques applicable for each area.
To consider the fundamentals of an Aviation Quality System together with the Key elements required to organize the Quality processes to ensure compliance and to deliver maximum effectiveness.
To prepare the delegate to undertake the role of Lead Auditor and or Quality Manager.
8 Hours (1 Day) Theoretical Training
- Internet Access
- Web Camera
- Audio Speakers
- Fluent Technical English
This course is designed to accommodate all Quality managers, maintenance managers, and Quality auditors who require a focus on CAR M & CAR 145 environments.
The course also focuses on the need for the Quality Assurance Department to support the organisation objective of multiple compliances across a range of standards.
It is also applicable for all members of the Quality Assurance Audit department, business area stakeholders, and owners.
During the Quality Audit Techniques online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that student better understand the course material.
No Examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the Quality Audit Techniques online training course (100%), participants will receive an online training certificate issued by Part-147 approved Engineering Training Organization (ETO).