Airbus CEO&NEO Type Training
– video presentation with voice over,
– virtual learning training.
AIRBUS CEO & NEO-EASA
ABOUT THE COURSE:
The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to perform and certify maintenance tasks permitted to be carried out as certifying staff category B1 & B2.
It provides detailed description, operation, component location, removal/installation, bite and troubleshooting procedures to an AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual ) level.
At the end of the participants should be able to:
1. Demonstrate the detailed knowledge and understanding about the aircraft and its systems.
2. Demonstrate the skills to maintain the aircraft as per the manufacturer’s instructions and organization policies.
3. Demonstrate the attitude toward the safety and airworthiness of the aircraft.
4. Demonstrate the ability to obtain Certification authorization as per the organization policies.
33 Days(6 hours per day) Theoretical Online Training excluding Field visits.
- Internet Access
- Web Camera
- Audio Speakers
- Fluent Technical English
CAR -66 category B1 & B2 or other maintenance staff aspiring for certification/authorization on aircraft.
During the Airbus CEO&NEO Type Rated online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that student better understand the course material.
Examination for each ATA chapter will be carried out as per approved procedure of company MTOE.
The examination will be conducted in 5 phases of this training. Each phase will cover all the ATA Chapters covered during the classroom training.
Upon successful completion of the Airbus CEO&NEO Type Rated online theoretical course and examinations, participants will receive an online training certificate issued by Part-147 approved Engineering Training Organization (ETO).