Stores Procedure Training
– video presentation with voice over.
– virtual learning training.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
- Awareness of the DGCA Civil Aviation Regulations relevant to an Aviation Stores Inspection system.
- An understanding of the differences between approved parts, accepted parts, OEM and PMA parts.
- The ability to recognize discrepancies in receiving documentation.
- An in-depth understanding of how to determine traceability of received parts and material, and their eligibility to be installed on aircraft.
- Knowledge of requirements and responsibilities related to the certification of parts.
- The precautions that must be taken to reduce the possibility of damage when handling Electrostatic Discharge Sensitive (ESDS) products.
- Disposition of scrap and unsalvageable parts and material to ensure they will not be allowed to reenter the supply chain.
- An understanding of how to train, qualify and assess the competence of receiving inspection personnel.
- An understanding of what are Suspected Unapproved Parts, tips to identify them, and how to report them to the authority once they have been detected.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
Understand the DGCA India Civil Aviation Regulations applicable to an Aviation Stores and how to maintain compliance.
Develop processes and procedures for managing an Aviation Stores Inspection System.
Determine aviation parts traceability and eligibility for installation.
Understand the issues associated with suspected unapproved Parts and how to help eliminate the safety risk they impose.
Identify the key elements involved in auditing an Aviation Stores for compliance to the DGCA India Civil Aviation Regulations.
8 Hours (1 Day) Theoretical Training
- Internet Access
- Web Camera
- Audio Speakers
- Fluent Technical English
The course is intended for personnel who manage or work in an Aviation Stores or who are required to accept and inspect material into an Aviation Stores.
The course would also benefit Quality Managers, Quality Personnel, Stores Inspection Personnel, Certifying Personnel, Safety Personnel, Maintenance Managers, Engineers / Technicians..
During the Stores Procedures online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that student better understand the course material.
No Examination will be held.
Upon successful completion of the Stores Procedures online training course (100%), participants will receive an online training certificate issued by Part-147 approved Engineering Training Organization (ETO).